Business Consultant Payments
Are you a motivated academic, who wants to develop further in the financial world? Then you’ve come to the right place! We are looking for ambitious analytical specialists with a passion for further growth and development as a consultant in the world of Payments and FinTech.
As a Business Consultant Payments you are part of our team, working on analyses, interviews with customers and their customer groups, workshops, translating conclusions into recommendations and participating in the design and implementation of change programs. You have a healthy interest in technology and developments in financial services, and you have excellent verbal and written expression skills. In addition, you find the world of FinTech interesting and would like to further develop yourself in advisory skills and complex issues at financial organizations.
- Have completed a university study, preferably in an exact field, such as econometrics or IT;
- Have affinity and experience with financial processes and project management;
- Speak and write fluently (and flawlessly) Dutch and German, in addition to English;
- Are flexible and can work independently;
- Want to take the step from a large organization to an agile organization that adds value to its customers.
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO USE YOUR COMPETENCIES?
- You dive into complex issues surrounding our customers Payments projects
- You are responsible for projects in the field of market analysis, vendor selection or business development at various customers (support/design)
- You actively share knowledge with your colleagues
- You contribute to the development of Connective Payments and the consultancy services
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU BRING WITH YOU?
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
We are a company with experts in the payment industry. We are transforming the Payments landscape. We all have extensive backgrounds with the best payment companies. We work for large companies such as Visa, ING and iDEAL.
With a passion for payments, our mission is to help companies in Europe active in the Payments value chain realise strategic growth opportunities and cost savings, while helping them navigate safely through the many rules and risks in Payments.
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this interesting job? We are looking forward to receiving your motivation letter and resume.
Please send it to:
Or call Ronald or Eppo for more information.