Klik hier voor Nederlands
Are you graduated with a university degree and would you like to develop further in compliance? Then you are in the right place!
We are looking for ambitious Compliance professionals with a passion for further growth and development as a consultant in the world of Payments and FinTech.
As a Compliance specialist, you work together with our team for our customers who need help with the implementation of compliance processes, setting up processes, training employees and applying for licenses from the Dutch Central Bank. You have a healthy interest in financial regulatory matters, processes and procedures and you have good verbal and written expression skills. You are also interested in the world of FinTech and would like to further develop yourself in consultancy skills and more complex issues at financial organizations.
- Have a completed HBO education or university study, preferably in a legal direction
- Have affinity and experience with compliance processes
- Speak and write English fluently (and flawlessly) in addition to Dutch
- Are flexible and able to work independently
- Want to take the step from a large organization to an agile organization that adds value to its customers
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO USE YOUR COMPETENCIES?
- You dive into into complex issues surrounding compliance for Payment institutions and you participate in license applications at the Dutch Central Bank
- You are responsible for projects in the field of customer acceptance and AML at various clients (support/design)
- You actively share knowledge with your colleagues
- You contribute to the establishment and development of Connective Payments in the field of compliance
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU BRING WITH YOU?
- You are result-oriented, persuasive and you have well-developed analytical skills
- You are stress resistant, solution-oriented and flexible
- You are able to roll up your sleeves but also to enter into discussions with customers on a strategic level about compliance-related matters
- You have a critical eye
- You have two years of experience in a compliance function at one of the larger financial institutions and you are ready for the next step
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Nice and inspiring colleagues who are ready for you
- Training and development opportunities to become an all-round compliance consultant
- Flexible working hours and work locations
- Working for FinTechs, payment institutions and financial institutions
- The opportunity to further develop and train your skills
- Office space in the financial hotspot of the Netherlands
- Suitable salary
We are a company with experts in the payment industry. We are transforming the Payments landscape. We all have extensive backgrounds with the best payment companies. We work for large companies such as Visa, ING and iDEAL.
With a passion for payments, our mission is to help companies in Europe active in the Payments value chain realise strategic growth opportunities and cost savings, while helping them navigate safely through the many rules and risks in Payments.
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this interesting job? We are looking forward to receiving your motivation letter and resume.
Please send it to:
If you want more information, please call Ronald or Eppo.