Vacancy: Sales and Sourcing manager
Are you looking for a nice place to work as a Sales and Sourcing manager and do you want to learn, develop and build a very successful and growing payment consultancy agency together?
The payments industry is fast growing and constantly evolving. Connective Payments is a successful and valued consultancy firm specialized in payments. They provide strategic advice, project/program management, product development and compliance services with a strong focus on retail payments within the payment value chain. For our growing organization, we are looking for an experienced sales and sourcing manager who will be responsible for sales to our clients and the deployment of our payment specialists on projects.
As a Sales and Sourcing manager you are part of our team and you work on developing and expanding our customer base in the Netherlands and abroad. Our customers are banks, payment institutions and merchants, all with a focus on payment transactions.
On the sourcing side, we have a large network of payment specialists who can be placed on the various assignments to be acquired and completed. You constantly interact with different customers and specialists. The role is all-encompassing, where you manage the entire process from A to Z. Every day you are looking for companies that you would like to add to our customer base. This requires a lot of telephone and personal contact with both existing and potential customers. You also have a role as a recruiter, which means that you are responsible for fulfilling the assignments. This includes conversations with specialists, finding the right profiles and drawing up contracts.
This role is ideal for you if:
- You would like to make the step from a large organization to an open and agile organization where you directly add value in customer projects;
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree and 3 years of work experience in sales and/or recruitment;
- You enjoy working with payment professionals with knowledge and experience in the payment industry;
- You have a commercial and flexible attitude and keep an overview;
- You are a real go-getter who is able to pick up the phone and proactively approach customers and specialists;
- You have excellent writing skills, are able to create neat and clear documents and prepare presentations;
- You are social, results-oriented, a good listener and have good communication skills;
- You are willing to take ownership for both your own results and the work of others;
- In addition to Dutch, you speak and write fluently in English and/or German.
What are you going to do?
- In your role as Sales and Sourcing manager, you will work with our customers and specialists to meet customer challenges with our specialists in the field of payments.
- You discuss the customer’s challenges and expectations and translate them into implementations with our specialists.
- You maintain and develop relationships with customers and payment specialists.
- You continuously communicate with all parties to achieve the best solution for our customers
- You write effective and easy-to-read documentation and presentations.
- You deliver work with quality that you can be proud of!
Connective Payments is:
An ambitious consultancy firm with a clear vision and mission: Connective Payments believes that deep payments expertise combined with a long track record in the payments industry and a broad network of relevant partners deliver real business value and reward to its European customers.
Connective Payments aims to help companies in the payments value chain to be successful in the light of technological, market and regulatory developments.
Well recognized organization for their extensive knowledge and experience in the international payments industry; we work for several important market players (e.g. large retail banks, payment processors, PSPs, merchants).
Our customers value Connective Payments because of the broad and strong network they maintain with key relationships/stakeholders and industry organizations.
What do we offer?
- Great and inspiring senior colleagues who are ready for you in a diverse and inclusive culture.
- A multi-disciplinary team environment with a professional approach, combined with the agility of a young company.
- Training and development opportunities.
- A lot of responsibilities and independence.
- Working for interesting large international financial institutions, payment services providers and global payment network organizations.
- The opportunity to further develop and train your sales and recruitment skills.
- A turnover-related reward.
- Office space in Amsterdam, in the financial hot spot of the Netherlands.
Are you interested?
Are you interested and would you like to apply for this interesting job? We look forward to receiving your motivation letter and CV.
Send your email to:
Or call Ronald of Eppo for more information.