M&A Due Diligence & Strategic Partnerships
stay ahead of competition
As a strategist / investor, I want to:
- scale up my payments business portfolio
- determine the value of the payments business at hand, and the risks involved, as accurate as possible
- act faster than the competition
- accurate commercial and technical information
- swift answers to questions like:
- how versatile is the client portfolio, how easy can they switch vendors?
- are there any financial, scheme or regulatory exposures?
- how attractive are the market segments they serve, in terms of stability and growth?
- are the IT platform and processes robust and future proof?
- do they have sufficient internal developers or are they solely depending on third parties?
- is the product roadmap geared to market requirements?
Connective Payments will perform a Risk, Commercial and Technical Due Diligence:
- present a stepped plan of approach
- conduct an in-depth analysis
- adhere to strict timelines for swift delivery
- ensure continuous updates and alignment
- deliver a due diligence report in which the value of the clients portfolio, and IT & operations architecture are judged.
Additionally, project management with strategy skills is required to bring it all to live
- coordinate financial and legal negotiations
- setup future organisation
- manage processes to results
- prepare and ensure management decisions
- keep all stakeholders aligned