Risk and compliance expertise
Keeping up with the increasing regulatory requirement is the foundation for your business to grow.
Compliance and risk expertise
The pressure of compliance is increasing on your business:
- New regulatory requirements, what is the effect on your business
- Do you report the right data to the regulators
- Where are the risks of not being compliant in your business
- You have a backlog in KYC/CDD, how do you solve this
Connective Payments will provide compliance and risk expertise to support your business:
- In becoming and remain up to date with rules and regulations
- In setting and implement compliance policies
- In translating the requirements of regulators into workable procedures for your organization
- In training your staff on compliancy and risk requirements
Does this sound interesting? Let’s get in touch!
Niek Röselaers | Partner
One of our Risk & Compliance experts is Niek Röselaers. Niek has worked with multiple Payment Service Providers. He specialised in optimising and automating digital onboarding and transaction monitoring processes. Niek focuses on matching AML legislation and guidelines with the fast innovation that characterises the FinTech branch.
Any questions? Leave your e-mail, and I will get back to you!